Saturday, May 5, 2012

Challenge Me Happy #22

I just love red, black and white for boys and with these colours I like simplicity.  This is my take on the colour combo for the challenge.  I made the little pinwheels and added different brads for the centres.  The little ladybugs were a gift from the lovely Amy in the Netherlands.  The text is Rusty Pickle and the glitter frame is Allison Ellis glitter.  I've distressed the cardstock matt and inked the edges of the photo after sanding slightly.
And now for a couple of close-ups.

This is my cheeky yet loveable little grandson.


3 comments:

  1. I have to say you designed this beautifully to work in with the photo, love the boldness of the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Love the glittery frame & those neat pinwheels! Thanks for joining us at CMH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I just love how fresh and bright it is with this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete