Thursday, June 28, 2012

Creative Scrappers #214

 
I've used Authentique paper collection with ScrapFX title which has been embossed with Opals embossing powder.  I've also used a Stampin' Up! silver frame around the words True Blue and also a star stamp for the background paper.  I distressed some of the card and also used a Martha Stewart punch for the border.  I finally got hold of some washi tape and you can see that on the top left containing the journaling.  The fishtail banner is a Die-namics brand die and the bingo type card is from Kaisercraft. Oh and lastly I used some Tim Holtz distress ink.

8 comments:

  1. Those photos are so cute, very cheeky grin :)
    love the colors and all the elements on the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to start? LOVE this...I've these papers & haven't used them yet. That gold colour behind is PERFECT & I love the embossed title...this seriously ROCKS....& I haven't used jac paper...Glubers seems ok...but have to make a rolled flower & find out, won't I??!!!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous Sandra! Luv the work u did with the chippie & the colours r just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layering and details! I like your journalling on your washi tape.

    I understand about adding more info to the blog pages. I'm terrible at it myself :(
    I just want to get my LOs posted so I can keep playing with the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the papers. I have these too and have looked at them so many times wondering what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This boys page is awesome Sandra, gorgeous page design and love the chippy use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome page! Such cute pictures, great colors for them, and beautifully designed page. Congratulations on being featured at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your work was mentioned over at Creative Scrappers!!! We have mentioned your win at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge in our Monday's Mentions feature today!! Congratulations, it is lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete