Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Authentique Paper November Challenge


 

This is the sketch challenge over at Authentique Papers this month: 
http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/2012/11/november-sketch-challenge.html

You can enter as many times as you wish so why not head on over and take a peek. Below is my take on the challenge.



 
 
 I've used Authentique Genuine paper range, Cardstock, Hemp Twine, American Craft Thickers Alpha, Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies (stars), DieNamics Dies (banner) Kindy Glitz, Sewing Machine Stitching in red.
I love this paper range and it's so easy to work with, especially if you want to distress but I've chosen clean lines for this layout of my grandson.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo great...love the colours, that red is popalicious!!!! Wow! I would give you first place for this one:):):) and I just noticed your header....cute li'l birdikins...from your trip????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take to the challenge. I agree, love the pops of red in your page :)

    ReplyDelete