Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scrap the Girls

This one's of my work colleagues, we were having a catch-up lunch after we'd all resigned or retired from work.
I have a little hidden tag that gives the names of everyone - for future reference.
I set my own task to use some older papers and flourished I had in my stash, task accomplished.
Products Used.
Grace Taylor - Vintage Elegance
Kaisercraft Flourishes treated with 
Tattered Angels Glimmemist, Dylusions and Mr Huey ink.
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Liquid Pearls
Kaisercraft Die-cut Bird and tag
American Craft Amy Tangerine Alpha
D-Lish Leaves
Green Tara Flowers

11 comments:

  1. I love the fresh color combo on this one!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Sandra..beautiful design too!! Also just wanted to say thank you for always leaving me such lovely comments on my blog. It is always such a pleasure to have you visiting :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to stash busting!!! And those strips going both ways behind the photo...looks great:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy did you see my little bit of washi tape?

      Delete
  4. A lovely memory to scrap . Always good to use stash, love the blue & red together
    cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous picture and page, love it, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for leaving such lovely comments for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LO. And an amazing photo too of all the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Sandra and a job well done getting in and using that older stash, your clusters are very pretty and gorgeous pic of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! GREAT interpretation of the sketch challenge at Scrap The Girls. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These memories become so invaluable later, I adore your LO, and how you tucked the tag in to keep the names. Beautiful LO Sandra.

    ReplyDelete