Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Scrap the Girls (Fun in the Sun)

This is my layout for September's challenge at Scrap the Girls.  The challenge is to use Green, Orange and Pink in any shade and you can include some black or white.
Thanks Lizzy for the gorgeous bunch of daisies (my orange colour along with the washi tape and patterned paper), my green (which doesn't show up very well here) is the background paper and butterfly and leaves from d-lish scraps, washi tape and the pearl hearts are from The Trinket Track and my pink is the hearts on the washi tape and also the Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the background.
Can you guess who this is???

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the stamped background and washi strips. Thanks for joining in at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great great LO! reminds me of summer :) great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure of who this is?? I love those daisy's, the stamped back ground and punched edges too, and thanks for joining in at STG'S too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing this is you? Love the layout - that stamping behind the pic is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!! Is that you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a lovely photo of you when younger, and love how you scrapped it. I love the stamping too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, Sandra. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You mean, who is the super gorgeous, stunning leggy girl? Heehee!!!! You haven't changed a bit!!!! Those flowers look REALLY good....I LOOOVE this one...the horizontal lines on it work so nicely.....& nice to see some punched edges [NB to self: get out punches!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Loving that cluster of sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some beautiful details in this page! Thanks for joining us at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous layout :-) thank you for playing along with us at STG - Michelle CT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along Sandra :) Love your flower cluster :) xo Charm

    ReplyDelete