Tuesday, October 8, 2013

D-Lish Scraps (Look at Me)

D-Lish Scraps have a fabulous fluoro inspiration board for the challenge this month 
and I was inspired by the fabulous colours.  
The layout is of my youngest grandson taken in my back garden.

I just love the little puffy alphas I had in my stash, I've had them for ages and I think they were meant for this fun layout.  The paint I used was from a Riot store and it's only a children's set of tiny tubs of paint, perfect for a project like this one.  
I also used the 'Just Add Paper' kit from D-Lish Scraps, it had so many beautiful bits and pieces including the sequins, fluoro dots, speech bubbles and that fabulous washi tape.
The stencil is from a2z scraplets and I doodles around it with a sharpie pen and the background stamp is from Kaisercraft.

You also have the option of using the fabulous sketch.


14 comments:

  1. Love this Sandra! Great use of the kit (don't you just love how much you have left over for other projects?!) and a fabulous background! Thanks for joining in with D-lish this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was excited to see all the goodies that came with the kit.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I spy the just add paper kit!! Love what you have done with it and how the colours match the truck in the photo :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with D-lish scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of lovely delish colours .... great page you have created with the inspirational mood board :) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love how the colours match the toy truck too. Thanks for playing along at D'lish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brill...those blue runs & the flours speech bubbles...leaves me almost speechless. Almost, I said!!!!! Brill page:)):)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!! I love all the color on your layout, love those alphas too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page Sandra. Your chevrons look awesome with the outline. Love it. Thanks for joining in this months inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sensational Sandra! Love those alphas too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous use of the inspiration board. Love your masking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW awesome job on getting that paint effect at the top of your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet layout Sandra! That photo is adorable! Love all the bright and cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a very cool take on this months board!! Love the bright stencil work!!!

    ReplyDelete