The challenge was to use up the leftovers from our amazing event with Heidi Swapp and Kim Jeffress.
I used the 'Believe' paper range and left over ephemera from the other projects. My project was time consuming because I didn't have a memory file so I made my own templates from the ones we used of Heidi's.
I also needed to make the paper fit so there was a lot of gluing of the patterned papers onto manilla folders that I used as a base.
Can you believe I have 34 photos in this memory file, it's amazing how many will fit with all the added photo stacks that Heidi and Kim taught us to make.
I think I'm hooked on these memory files.
I haven't added all the interactive photo stacks but you get the idea.
Thanks for staying for this long winded post both with photos and text.