Sunday, April 9, 2017

You Have My Heart

The challenge at Kraft Plus this month is to use Paint Swatches (and these cost nothing) so I took inspiration from DT Member Agnes and created this layout.


I loved the texture I could get by not pressing the pieces down flat and the colours you can choose from is endless, I think I used eight different swatches here.  I also used a Kirarina Winks gold ink pen to roughly sketch around the photos, some Kaisercraft Alpha and the Hip Kit Club alpha for the larger part of the title.



Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I love the colors and all the hearts look fabulous... thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vibrant and heartwarming page with the baby photos and all those gorgeous hearts wrapping them around with your love. Stunning idea, beautifully scrapped. Thanks for joining in at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this page Sandra, thanks again for playing along with us at Kraft +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sandra. Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft plus xxx

    ReplyDelete